Domestic electricians in York
ADS Electrical domestic electricians in York carry out all types of residential electrical services. The best thing to do is to get in touch with us so we can discuss your needs and give you a free quote for the work required.
You will be glad to know that we are fully registered, and all of our customers praise our ability to get the job done at a price that suits you. We're happy to serve customers throughout York and the surrounding area - you'll find our local electricians in York city centre, Haxby, Acomb, Clifton Moor, Wiggington, Strensall, New Earswick, and just about anywhere else across the region.
Our domestic services include:
- Full rewiring, refurbishment or upgrade of existing electrics
- Additional sockets or lighting
- Garden and ornamental lighting
- Security and flood lighting
- Electric showers
- Connection to heating systems and boilers
- Storage heating
- Security and burglar alarms
- CCTV systems
- Door entry systems
- Kitchen refurbishment
- Fault finding
- Testing and inspection certificates for grants and mortgages
- Fire alarm installation
Trusted, qualified and registered local electricians
Our team of electricians are fully qualified to undertake a full range of domestic installations, all covered by a NICEIC Insurance backed warranty and on completion we will supply the relevant NICEIC test certificate.
From 1st January 2005 all electrical work in dwellings in England and Wales have needed to comply with Part P requirements and must be carried out by persons who are competent to do the work. A.D.S Electrical Contractors are fully qualified to do this - we are the professional domestic electricians in York you can trust.
Why choose us?
- We are part P registered for domestic installations
- We are full NICEIC members
- We are registered on the York City Council Registered Traders Scheme
- All domestic work is covered by an insurance backed NICEIC warranty. This means that
- the installation is covered for six years you are covered under the NICEIC complaint procedure
- Our work is assessed annually by NICEIC to confirm that our work continues to meet the highest standards.
- We have a loyal customer base built on delivery and a personable quality service
If you have any questions about this cover, please call us on 01904 758451 or if you prefer, you can phone NICEIC directly on 0870 013 0382.
According to Government statistics, each year on average 10 people die and about 750 are seriously injured in accidents involving unsafe electrical installations in the home. Hire a fully qualified and registered electrical firm like ourselves.